NEVADA BASKETBALL: What's next?
A couple of weeks that will not soon be forgotten with Nevada Basketball taking the nation by storm clinching their first Sweet 16 berth since 2004. Looking at the teams 2019 roster, it's not hard to start thinking that a run like this could become the new normal.
Here's what Nevada will return:
1. Caleb Martin - Played with a Lisfranc sprain the last month of the season but still led the team in scoring. He's also the reigning Mountain West Player of the Year.
2. Cody Martin - Described as "the glue" according to Eric Musselman. Cody is a jack of all trades and the Defensive Player of the Year in the Conference.
3. Jordan Caroline - One of the most aggressive players in NCAA D1 College Basketball. Caroline has been a workhorse on this roster and entering his senior season, things should only continue to improve.
4. Josh Hall - Will only be a Junior and has once again proven to be a stud in March. His role can significantly increase based on his play down the stretch in 2018.
5. Lindsey Drew - A big question mark on whether or not he will redshirt because of a torn Achilles. If he doesn't, the offense runs at full potential with Drew on the court.
In the video above, Alex Margulies and Julian Del Gaudio break down what Nevada has returning next year as well as measuring where the ceiling is after this historic run by the Wolf Pack.