Toddler pricked by dirty needle while at playground
EVERETT, Wash. (WKRC) - A toddler in Washington state was pricked by a dirty needle while at a playground, according to KIRO.
The boy's babysitter said the he was playing when he started screaming. He was pointing at a dirty needle and there was blood coming from his fingertip. She said the needle looked like it had been half-used and had a brown substance in it.
The child was taken to the hospital.
The incident also sparked concerns about safety in the community's parks.