Government surplus auction set for Saturday
Going, going, gone! It’s government surplus auction time again Saturday, April 14, in northern Nevada.
- WHAT: Government Surplus Auction
- WHEN: Preview the items in person: April 12 and 13,9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Auction Day: Saturday, April 14, starts at 9 a.m.
- WHO: The auctions are open to anyone.
- WHERE: Tahoe Reno Industrial Center, 601 Britain Drive (I-80 East, Exit 32), McCarran
- HOW: This auction is live on-site and on-line.
To register as an on-line bidder, go to the event website and click on “Participate in this Event.”
Please be sure to read the terms as a deposit is required.
To participate in the bidding onsite, register at the sale site no deposit is required.
Auction items will continually be added to the catalogue as the auction date approaches. Vehicles and equipment will be auctioned onsite and online. Miscellaneous items will only be auctioned onsite. –
For questions about the auction process or items, please call TNT Auctions at (885) 317-5133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org