"Come in from the Cold" music series kicks off on Saturday, Jan. 13
Bartley Ranch Regional Park’s “Come in from the Cold” 2018 music series kicks off on Saturday, Jan. 13, with performances every Saturday through March 31, featuring Bluegrass, Americana, Cowboy Poetry and Jazz genres.
All programs begin at 7 p.m. each Saturday evening at the Bartley Ranch Western Heritage Interpretive Center.
The event is free, however a $3 per person donation is requested.
- January 13 NNBA Monday Night Volunteers
- January 20 Chris Wessel’s Jazz-Dixie Review
- January 27 Kingfinger
- February 3 Sierra Sweethearts
- February 10 Sierra Silverstrings
- February 17 Backstage Pass
- February 24 Cowboy Poet – Larry Maurice
- March 3 Suspect Terrane
- March 10 Richard Elloyan
- March 17 Reno Youth Jazz Orchestra
- March 24 Sage Creek
- March 31 Reno Swing Set
For more information, call (775) 786-4512 x106 or visit www.washoecountyparks.com