JUSTin Hope Foundation hosts toy drive to benefit children and families
The JUSTin Hope Foundation along with several Reno Fire stations and Sparks Police Deparment held a toy drive to benefit local children and families affected by neurodevelopmental disorders on Saturday, Dec. 8.
The drive went on from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Members of the community could drop off new, unwrapped toys at any of the locations listed below:
- Reno Fire Station #3: 580 W. Moana Lane
- Reno Fire Station #5: 1500 Mayberry Dr.
- Reno Fire Station #11: 7105 Mae Anne Ave.
- Reno Fire Station #12: 1190 Steamboat Pkwy
- Sparks Police Department: 1701 E. Prater Way
Donations will be given out during the annual Special Needs Christmas party which will be held on Friday, Dec. 14 at The JUSTin Hope Center.
For additional information, please visit justinhope.org.