MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

House fire on G Street in Sparks

IMG_0008.JPG

SPARKS, Nev. (News 4 & Fox 11) Crews have extinguished a house fire in Sparks this morning.

Sparks Fire crews received a call early this morning about an attic fire on G Street, but when they arrived on the scene they discovered that the fire was actually coming from the basement.

The house is reportedly being rented out but the tenants were not home at the time of the fire.

According to a Sparks Fire Chief, the fire has been extinguished and an investigation is underway.


Trending

LOADING