Reno-Tahoe International Airport adds several flights for winter
RENO, Nev. (News 4 & Fox 11)` —
Snowflakes have yet to fly, but the airlines serving the Reno-Tahoe International Airport have added several flights to their winter schedules to make it easier to reach the slopes of the Sierras this upcoming ski season.
It has been more than a decade since RNO offered such a large number of airline seats for a winter season.
- Atlanta – Delta Air Lines resumes daily non-stop service from late December to early January, then once a week from mid-January to the end of March.
- Chicago O’Hare – Originally scheduled for summer 2017 only, United Airlines’ offers twice a week non-stop service in late December to the beginning of April.
- Denver – Frontier Airlines begins new non-stop service three times a week in late November.
- Houston – United offers non-stop daily service from late December to the end of April.
- Las Vegas – Allegiant Air increases service to six times per week from mid-November to February.
- Long Beach – Jet Blue increases service to twice a day for a short period in February.
- Minneapolis - Delta offers non-stop service five times per week late December through early January, and then once a week service through the end of March.