Reno Police: 12 businesses fail underage alcohol compliance check
RENO, Nev. (News 4 & Fox 11) —
Twelve Reno businesses failed an alcohol compliance check when they served to underage volunteers, according to police.
The Regional Street Enforcement Team conducted the check on Saturday, Sept. 17, coinciding with a Wine Walk event downtown, Reno Police said in a statement.
Four volunteers between the ages of 18 and 20 visited 51 locations, showing their actual state-issued ID cards if asked.
Police say 39 businesses passed the check and did not serve the volunteers. The following 12 businesses failed, however:
- Noble Pie Parlor - 239 W. 2nd Street
- The Union – 10 E. 9th Street
- AM/PM Store – 2002 Sierra Highlands Drive
- Jackson’s – 901 N. Virginia Street
- Renaissance Hotel – 1 Lake Street
- Siri’s – 241 N. Virginia Street
- Cal-Neva Casino – 38 E. 2nd Street
- Silver Legacy – 407 N. Virginia Street
- Gold Dust West Casino – 444 Vine Street
- Sands Casino – 345 N. Arlington Avenue
- Abby Highway 40 Bar – 424 E. 4th Street
- Grand Sierra Resort Casino – 2500 E. 2nd Street