MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Family of 5 displaced after house fire in Sparks

MGN Online

A family of five has been displaced after an attic caught fire in Sparks on Friday, according to a battalion chief.

Shawn McEvers with the Sparks Fire Department said crews were dispatched at 3:35 p.m. Friday, Aug. 11, to a home on E. Gault Way for a report of a fire.

Upon arrival, firefighters found an active attic fire and nobody home, McEvers said.

The fire was extinguished, and an investigator is looking into the incident.

The Red Cross has been requested to help the family, which was displaced from the home due to fire and water damage.

Trending