MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Discarded briquettes cause shed fire in South Lake Tahoe

Discarded briquettes cause shed fire in South Lake Tahoe (Courtesy: South Lake Tahoe Fire and Rescue)

South Lake Tahoe Fire and Rescue knocked down a shed fire Saturday afternoon on Kubel Avenue.

Officials say the cause of the fire was discarded briquettes left outside near the shed.

SLTFR says it wants to remind those using a grill to soak their briquettes in water for up to an hour before discarding them in a metal container.

Trending