A Phone Banker spends nearly 100% of his/her time on the phone answering questions for Wells Fargo customers. The working environment is fun and relaxed with a casual dress code, but is also demanding and structured, and involves overcoming customers banking concerns which can include some escalated issues.
Phone Bankers are expected to sell products and services and achieve aggressive sales goals which are measured daily. The best Phone Bankers thrive on customer interaction and never miss an opportunity to enhance the customer's relationship with Wells Fargo by marketing new products and services. They always handle each customer with a friendly, courteous touch while following strict procedures for handling various types of inquiries.
Phone Bankers play a critical role in the customer's lives; therefore, predictable and reliable attendance is an essential function of the position.
Currently hiring for training class starting on 6/23/2014. Training hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday for 6 weeks (Must be available to attend entire paid training class).
Wells Fargo offers
- A broad array of medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and Savings on Wells Fargo financial products, home mortgages and services
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Six months customer service and sales experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to navigate multiple windows and applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Six months sales experience (list specific sales experience in resume/work history)